- General university entrance qualification (Abitur) or an equivalent school-leaving qualification
- Language skills English at least on the level B2 (English in the German Abitur is sufficient)
- German language skills at least at level C1 (for foreign applicants), proven by the TestDaf or DSH-2 examination, German Language Diploma – DSD – II, ZOP or Goethe-Zertifikat C2 of the Goethe-Institut, KDS or GDS of the Goethe-Institut, ÖSD-Sprachdiplom C1, telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule, Feststellungsprüfung (examination part German)
- Applicants from Germany and EU countries:
No application is necessary. You can enroll directly in the program.
- Applicants from non-EU countries:
These applicants must apply via the RUB applicant portal within the application deadlines for international applicants. For the winter semester 2021/22, the application deadline is July 31, 2021. Here we have illustrated the application process.
You can find more information for international applicants on the page of the International Office.
After you have accepted your study place, you only have to enroll, this is done exclusively online.
Online enrollment must be completed by the specified deadline. This is used to collect the data.
Online enrollment for the 2021/2022 winter semester will begin on July 12, 2021 and will be open until October 29, 2021. Please note that different deadlines apply to international applicants.